Advanced Yoga Teacher Training: Module Gita
Time & Location
About The Event
- 27 November – 10 December, 2019 / At Suryalila Retreat Centre with Vidya Heisel and Jennifer Yarro
- 150 Hours, Yoga Alliance Approved Certification Course
The Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course is a wonderful opportunity to advance your yoga teaching, while enjoying the nurturing environment of Suryalila Retreat Centre in Andalusia.
This 150 hour module is part of the Advanced 300 hour Certification. The Advanced Yoga Teacher Training course now consists of two modules to make up an additional 300 Hours of Yoga Teacher Training to enable a teacher with an existing 200 Hour Training to be recognised at the 500 Hour level. The two parts are Module Gita and Module Sutra (two weeks long). These two modules may be taken in any order.
This module is 150 Hours Yoga Alliance (both USA and UK) certified. It can be taken before or after Module Gita to make the full 300 hours of Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification, or as a standalone module. If you are already certified at the 200 hour level, taking both Module Sutra and Module Gita allows you to gain your 500 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification.
This course is co-taught by,Vidya Heisel E-RYT 500, Founder of Frog Lotus Yoga and Director of Frog Lotus Yoga International Yoga Teacher Training and Jennifer Yarro,E-RYT 500 senior yoga teacher, anatomist and author.150 Hour Module Gita: Yoga Teacher Training Course Outline Expanding and Refining Your Teaching Skills
- Plan and Teach Vinyasa Flow Thematic Classes
- Plan and Teach Yoga Workshops
- Yoga Nidra: lecture, practice and teach
- Guide Meditation
- Dive into the Art of Assisting and Adjustments
- Making A Difference as a Leader in Your Community
- Take your teaching of Vinyasa Flow to the next level
- Intelligent Sequencing for Vinyasa Flow Classes
- Injury Prevention
- Structural Integration and patterning
- How to recognise common Misalignments
- Yoga of Thai massage and Art of Assisting
- Partner Yoga with Resistance Stretching
- Lectures and Discussions on the Bhagavad Gita
- The chakras and chakra practices
- Self Empowerment Practice
- The Kosha
- Various Meditation Techniques
Whilst the main style of our school is Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Vidya and Jennifer will also be teaching a more eclectic mix of styles during the training, drawing on other types of Yoga that have influenced their practice and teaching, including, Iyengar Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Forrest Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Meridian Yoga, Partner Yoga and Acro Yoga.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE: https://froglotusyogainternational.com/advanced-yoga-teacher-spain/